Cold Laser Therapy!
Veterinary Therapeutic Cold Laser
We are proud to offer Cold Laser Therapy for our patients. Veterinary cold laser is an emerging therapy for the treatment of acute and chronic soft tissue and orthopedic injury in animals. Therapeutic cold laser therapy decreases recovery time post-surgically and speeds healing of sprains, strains and sport-related injuries. Laser therapy will decrease pain and increase mobility in older arthritic patients.
Cold Laser Therapy can be applied to:
- Pain Relief
- Reduce Swelling
- Control Inflammation & Speed Healing
- Acute Tissue DAmage & Open Wound Healing
- Arthritis Pain & Inflammation
- Lameness due to Joint Problems (Fetlock, Knee, Hock, Stifle), Arthritis, Nerve Damage, Tendon/Ligament Injury
- Bone Healing
- Acupuncture Points
- Sore Backs
- Enhanced Lymphatic Drainage
- Releases Tight Muscles
- Soft tissue injuries including strains & windpuffs
- Nerve Regeneration
- Musculoskeletal Pain & injuries
- Myofascial Pain
- Strengthening the immune system response
Laser therapy has many benefits for your pet. We have the most advanced equipment on the market and are pleased to offer this exciting benefit for your pet.