In House Lab!
Stilwell Animal Hospital & Equine Center, P.A. offers a large variety of laboratory testing, both in-house and through reference laboratories. In-house testing provides fast and accurate answers the same day. Reference laboratory test results are often available the next business day. This prompt testing and diagnosis allows us to begin the appropriate treatment of your pet's illness as quickly as possible.
Some In House Lab Testing we offer:
- Heartworm Testing
- Immunological Testing: Feline Leukemia, Feline Immunodeficiency Virus
- Cytology (for identification of masses)
- Endocrinology: liver function, adrenal disease, thyroid function, and glucose monitoring
- Urinalysis: chemical and sedimentation analysis
- Glucose blood and urine tests (for diabetes)
- PCV/TS blood test - for anemia or red blood cell counts
- Parasitology: intestinal parasites, canine and feline heartworm disease, dermatological mites
- Complete Blood Count: red and white blood cell counts and platelet estimation.
- Bio-Chemistry: comprehensive panels including kidney, liver, and pancreatic values, pre-anesthetic panels
We also have external labs available to use for Pathology (for identification of masses).